At Broochella we understand that online shopping can sometimes be difficult and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied we will accept return of an unworn item on case by case basis, within 14 business days of the receipt of purchase. Please see below for all details on policy and process of returning items.
We attempt for all online images to be an accurate representation of each piece. The webstore zoom in feature is used for detail purposes & is not a to-scale representation. Please refer to product description for all weights, lengths & sizing.
- Full priced items can be refunded in full, if returned within 14 business days of purchase, minus all shipping charges.
- Items purchased during flash sale promotions or from the sale section of our e-boutique, are not eligible for a refund.
- Broochella does not refund shipping costs for returned items; customers are responsible for all shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
- Hair Clip brooches can not be returned or exchanged due to health and safety regulations, we cannot take any exceptions.
- Tarnishing is not considered a fault, as our jewellery must come into contact with chemicals and prolonged wear in water for tarnishing to occur, see our Care Guide for more information on your individual piece.
- Broochella is not responsible for personal breakage, damage, wear & tear.
Our system does not process exchanges. If you would like to return an item and receive another, the original item must be returned under the same terms as a standard return and a new order must be placed through our website.
- You must request a return by email within 3 days of accepting delivery of the product, and arrange return of the product within 14 business days after notification.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied with your email request, in the form of an invoice or order number.
- You are responsible for returning the product in its original condition. It must be unworn in the original packaging.
- Broochella will inspect the product on its return, and we reserve the right to refuse return refund should we evaluate the product to not be in the original condition.
- For international returns, you must mark on the courier company’s consignment that the product is for RETURN so as to avoid any customs duties and taxes.
- Please note - it is the customer’s responsibility to return the item to us safely. We cannot be responsible for any lost items or any damage to the product through the postal service.
- Please pack the product in it’s original packaging box to avoid damage and send the product with tracking.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for returns to be processed once we receive them.
- If you are unsure as to whether your return has arrived, please check any tracking you may have used when posting the return back to us. Broochella is not liable for returned items lost in transit. For this reason it is the responsibility of the customer to register the returned package with Australia Post or a Courier and keep track of the registration number.
- Once accepted, Broochella will refund the amount paid minus the original shipping costs. You will be notified by email once the refund has been processed.
Returns postmarked outside of the 14 day window will not be accepted.
Please send all returns to:
PO Box 665, North Perth 6906