Every piece of Broochella jewellery & fabric brooch comes with a 6 month warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship. The warranty becomes void if the product has been subjected to misuse or has been altered in any fashion by persons other than Broochella.
6 MONTH WARRANTY PROCESS
Broochella will gladly repair, exchange or refund a faulty item in accordance with the following process:
- The item must have been purchased within 6 months of notification.
- Broochella is to be notified by email at email@example.com
- Broochella will respond within 2 business days to your email.
The email to Broochella must include the following:
- A clear photograph of the fault
- A clear written description of the fault
- A proof of purchase being an email confirmation from Broochella, a bank statement or an order number from Broochella.
- All items must be returned to Broochella via a method which can be tracked, and we will not take responsibility for items that are damaged or lost in transit.
- In the case of International returns, ‘Returned Goods’ is to be clearly marked on the postal company's consignment to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes on entering Australia.
- On receiving, the item will be assessed by Broochella.
- In the case that we deem your item faulty, Broochella will then repair, replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced. Replacements will only be offered if in stock.
- If an exchange is offered, and the price of the new item differs from the original, a refund of the difference will be offered.
- Broochella will conduct all refunds via your original method of payment. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been assessed however, please allow up to 14 days from the day of assessment for your account to be credited.
- Broochella will offer free returns for any faulty items.
We take care to quality check all our items, however occasionally there may be a fault we did not find. Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault. Our jewellery is hand made from precious metals that naturally oxidise and change in time and this is not considered a manufacturing fault. Additionally, loss of stones or breaking and chipping due to mishandling is also not considered a manufacturing fault.
We do not accept any returns for tarnished metal that has occurred due to wear or that has come into contact with chemicals of any kind, this includes perfume, moisturisers, hair products and skin care. Please ensure you clean your jewelled brooches with a polishing cloth after each wear to avoid any tarnishing. Consult our Care Guide here.
We are also unable to accept returns if in our opinion, you have not taken appropriate care of your purchased item as per our instructions outlined on our care cards, and on our website Care Guide.
VARIANCE IN JEWELLERY
Our jewellery is made by artisans of India with handmade elements. Your piece will bear individual characteristics and although equally as beautiful and unique, it may vary slightly from the photographs shown. We are not able to exchange for a different piece based on the characteristics of metals, crystals and stones. If you are concerned about any slight variance, please send Broochella an email and we will happily discuss any concerns with you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a specific repair request to determine whether a repair can be accommodated and the associated charge. All associated shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
THIRD PARTY PURCHASES
Please be aware that Broochella are not able to accept returns on items that were purchased through a Broochella stockist. Please visit the stockist the item was purchased from and follow their returns policy.